Noosa Jazz Festival Pty Ltd
This ticket is sold by Noosa Jazz Festival Pty Ltd (ABN 67 157 943 603) who is responsible for the Event. The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment), entry and attendance at the Event.
- ‘You’ and ‘your’ refers to the customer. ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘Noosa Jazz’ and ‘Event organiser’ refers to Noosa Jazz Festival Pty Ltd its employees, contractors, volunteers and authorized persons. This agreement means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our website and booking forms.
- All bookings and ticket purchases are non-transferable and may not be sold or transferred by You.
- No refund or exchange on any ticket or service fee will be given except in accordance with the applicable laws in the region of purchase. Noosa Jazz is an All Weather event. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
- There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the Event.
- We reserve the right to charge a fee for the replacement of lost, destroyed or stolen tickets.
Artists and Venue
- We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Event for any reason. In the event of the cancellation in advance of the Event, we will provide a refund less an amount to cover the cost of ticketing.
- We reserve the right at any time to change the venue of the Event. In the event of a change in venue we will publish details on Our website.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the Event organiser and the venue’s terms of admission, copies of which are available online and from Us on request.
- Wristbands will be attached at the gate and must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event.
- If entering the Event as an adult ID to prove legal age must be shown at the Festival entrance.
- Jazz Duo’s and Jazz Quartet ticket holders must enter the festival at the same time. Any minor under 18 cannot enter except in the company of a responsible adult in accordance with the Liquor Act.
- It may be a condition of entry to the Event that a search of your person and/or your possessions is required at the time of entry to the venue. Glass, alcohol, weapons, illegal substances or any item the Event organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner may be confiscated. Refusal to consent to a search will prevent entry to the Event, without refund.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorized point of sale.
- Animals are not permitted, except in accordance with legislation.
Audio and Visual
- Audio or visual recordings of the Event are prohibited. Still cameras (not professional) are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes and not public display. By attending the Event, You consent to being included in any film and/or sound recordings of the Event that may take place and agree for these recordings to be used by the Event organiser.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this Event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
- Admission is at the ticket holders own risk. You acknowledge that neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the Event by you or your invitees.
- You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the Event by you or your invitees.
- You must ensure that you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the Event. We may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if they are behaving in a disorderly, offensive, threatening or inappropriate manner towards any person.
- The Event is open to all ages. Patrons under the age of 18 years that attend the Event must be supervised by an adult at all times. Children who behave in a disorderly, disruptive or inappropriate manner may at the sole discretion of the Event organisers be required to leave.
Alcohol, smoking, illegal substances and glass
- The festival is licensed. Any Patron wishing to consume alcohol must have photographic ID. We reserve the right to evict patrons who disobey or break Responsible Service of alcohol legislation and the law.
- Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Event and will face criminal charges.
- Anyone found supplying or consuming illicit drugs will be evicted from the premises and face criminal charges.
- Sealed plastic water bottles will be permitted to be brought into the Event. The contents of any opened plastic water bottles will not be permitted into the venue.
- Certain areas within the Event venue may be smoke free zones. Smoking will not be permitted within the confines of these specific areas at the venue.
- The whole venue is a Glass Free Zone. No glass is to be brought into any part of the venue including the car parks. Please do not bring glass into the venue – consider your fellow patrons feet – glass and soft tissue do not mix.
Marketing and/or Trading
- Trading signs or other signs are not permitted without Our prior written consent. No ticket holder is entitled to do any trading without the written consent of the Event organisers.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion whether commercial or non-commercial without the prior written consent of the Event organisers.
Community and Environment
31. We care for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the bins provided around the venue. Be waste and water wise - thank you.
- Please respect our town and neighbours and do not create excessive noise or litter while traveling to and from the Event.
- Footwear must be worn at all times on the site.
- Fires are not permitted.
- Roadways and designated trails must be kept clear. Public road rules apply, obey all traffic signs.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
“Time to Pay” Terms and Conditions
If you choose to pay for your ticket using the "“Time to Pay”" plan the following terms and conditions apply:
- By going ahead with this ”“Time to Pay”” transaction, you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed with this transaction.
- By selecting the “Time to Pay” option, you hereby authorise Us to charge your nominated credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, as detailed, until full payment has been received for your tickets.
- Upon selecting the “Time to Pay” option, you will be charged your first instalment as specified by Us at the time of booking and additional instalments will be charged, 30 days later, as specified in the payment schedule below.
- Instalments will be deducted using the same credit card used for the original booking. If your credit card happens to expire during the “Time to Pay” period, you will have the facility to update your credit card details via your secure online member’s area.
- “Time to Pay” commitments will not be frozen, cancelled or deferred, nor will you be entitled to a refund or exchange during the “Time to Pay” process, unless in accordance with Our general terms and conditions for cancelled events or to the extent required under applicable trade practices and consumer protection laws.
- While we will hold your tickets for you, you are not entitled to delivery of your tickets until all instalments are received. Once full payment has been received, you will receive an email advising that your tickets are now available and ready to print via your online member’s area or will be posted to your registered address if you choose postal delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that: a) the account details you have provided are correct; and b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing dates.
- In the event an instalment is not received by Us when We attempt to process an instalment payment through your credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, We will notify you via email and provide you the facility to catch up on a scheduled payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
- In the event that a scheduled payment is not received or remedied within the time subscribed, you will be in breach of this agreement and We will cancel your booking keep all monies received from you. We will then email you notifying you that your booking has been cancelled.
- No tickets will be made available to you until full payment has been received. We will send you an email once full payment has been made which includes a link for you to download your tickets via your secure online member’s area. Otherwise, you can select to have your tickets posted; in which case they will be despatched after final payment is received.
If you have selected the Time to Pay option our General Terms Conditions of Sale and Entry, which deal with refunds, cancelled or postponed events, conduct at events and other important matters, apply in addition to your Time to Pay Terms and Conditions.
First on the date of ordering
Second 30 Days after first payment
Third 30 Days after second payment
Forth 30 Days after Third payment